This is my go-to petit four recipe when hosting. These little bites of sweetness are perfect alongside a coffee and to offer as a small sweet treat for people who don’t want a full dessert. I would recommend doubling the quantities in this recipe because these shards don’t often hang around for long and it’s always good to have a little extra tucked away so that you can refill as the evening (or afternoon) continues!
Preparation time approx. 5 minutes
50g white chocolate
8 salted pistachio nuts
This is will make enough for 4 people
- First cover the small plate in clingfilm.
- Next shell the pistachios and roughly chop them.
- Then melt the chocolate in the microwave in a bowl. Make sure you do 20-30 seconds at a time, so you don’t burn it. Once melted pour the chocolate onto the clingfilm covered plate and using the back of the spoon spread the chocolate evenly.
- Finally pour the chopped pistachios over the melted chocolate.
- Set aside in the fridge until serving.